Thursday 18 October 2007

Discussion Blog Startup

Welcome to the Technology Tamed - Links page Blog
I set this blog up purely for easy feedback on items you would like to see included or modified on the links page, or just to discuss something you have seen on the website.

To leave a comment, click one of the the "comments" links below a post;
Enter your text;
If you're not a registered Blogger, select "Other" and leave your name;
Preview then Publish your comment.

In some cases I will receive an email asking me to approve your comments before they will be published.

I look forward to any comments you may have.
Regards
Colin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To leave a comment, click the comments link below; enter your text; Select "Other" and leave your name; Preview then Publish your comment.
I will receive an email asking me to approve your comments then they will be published.